Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Years Eve Nail Art Looks


Hey everyone,
                        Happy New Year !! ( In advance lol). Today as it is new years eve I have two nail looks to share that will be suitable for tonight's festivities. This post will not include step by step instructions but a brief description of each look. Lets get on to the nail art !




Look #1; For this option I started with a rose gold base and dabbed on some black polish using a make-up sponge. Next, I made a few dots using a small dotting tool.




Products used:
L.A Girl: Obsidian
Orly: Rage
Top Coat- Seche vite fast drying top coat




Look #2: Firstly, on my middle and ring finger I created the pattern using striping tape, gold polish and black polish. On the remaining nails I began with a gold base like the rest and placed four dots vertically down each nail.



Products used:
China Glaze: Mingle with kringle
L.A Girl: Obsidian
Top Coat- Seche vite fast drying top coat





Thank you for viewing this tutorial and check out my other posts on this blog. Feel free to leave a comment and share this page with your family and friends. Also, look out for another tutorial soon. Enjoy the rest of your day and have a great 2015 :D !


See you soon.


Ciao,
Shannon.


No comments:

Post a Comment