Monday 19 January 2015

Top 10 Nail Polishes of 2014



Hey everyone,
                        Today I have my top 10 polishes of 2014 to share with you all. I know we are almost a month into the new year already but I was contemplating for a while whether or not I should do this blog post. Hopefully, you all like the format of these swatches and the variety of colours. Also, the majority of these polishes I purchased in Trinidad (For all my Trinidadian viewers) and surely they are available on amazon. Lets get on to my favourites !



My 2014 Favourites (bottle shots)




Forever 21 nail color- Baby blue






Orly- Gumdrop






Orly- Glowstick






Orly- Rage






L.A Girl Color Pop- Birthday Cake






Essie- Fiji






Essie- Go Overboard






OPI- Visions of Love






OPI- Do You Have This Color in Stockholm






China Glaze- Highlight of My Summer







Thank you for viewing my favourites for 2014 and check out my other posts on this blog. Feel free to leave a comment and share this page with your family and friends. Also, look out for a tutorial soon. Enjoy your week and remember to keep smiling :).


See you soon.


Ciao,
Shannon.





















No comments:

Post a Comment