Monday 14 September 2015

Galaxy Nail Art Tutorial



Hey everyone,
                        Welcome back to my page, I hope all my viewers are doing great :). I know I have been away for a while but this is due to the fact that my studies have commenced and giving attention to my bachelors degree is very important to me. However, I am still trying to maintain a schedule as it relates to my blog because I love what I do. Today, I have a galaxy design to share with you all. This look may appear difficult to some but, it is really very easy to achieve at home. In addition to your polishes this tutorial requires a make-up sponge and a thin nail art brush. Also, be sure to start off with a base coat before applying polish to protect your natural nails. Let’s get on to the tutorial!



Step one: Paint nails in black or dark blue shade.





Step two: Next, apply some white polish to a make-up sponge and dab onto black surface at a diagonal.





Step three: Repeat step two using a blue shade yet allowing some of the white to peep through.





Step four: Add pink using the same technique from the previous steps.





Step five: Next, add white dots and crosses like shown to represent stars.





Step six: To add some extra sparkle use a fine glitter top coat over design (optional). Clean up around your nails to remove any polish from the skin and add your preferred clear top coat to smooth out design and add shine.







Products used:
China Glaze: Fairy dust
China Glaze: Monte Carlo
Essie: Hide and go chic
Opi: Lincoln park after dark
Sally Hansen: White on





Thank you for viewing this tutorial and check out my other posts on this blog. Feel free to leave a comment and share this page with your family and friends. Also, look out for another post next week. Enjoy the rest of your week and remember to keep smiling :).


See you soon.


Ciao,
Shannon.









No comments:

Post a Comment