Friday 1 January 2016

Top Five Nail Polishes of 2015


Hey everyone,
                       Happy New Year !!! I hope all my viewers have an amazing 2016 filled with an immense amount of love and laughter. Today being the first day of the new year, I thought I would share my most worn polishes of 2015. These are absolute staples for any collection and you should consider these when making your next shopping trip. Also, I must mention all the swatches you are about to see have a clear top coat over them. Let’s get on to my top five enjoy !




#1 Essie- Mint Candy Apple





#2 OPI- Mod About You





#3 Color Club- Trippie Hippie





#4 OPI- Vodka and Caviar





#5 Orly- Rage






Thank you for viewing this post and check out my other designs on this blog. Feel free to leave a comment and share this page with your family and friends. Also, look out for another post soon. Enjoy the rest of your day and remember to keep smiling :).


See you soon.


Ciao,
Shannon.








No comments:

Post a Comment