Wednesday 14 May 2014

Colourful wave nail art tutorial



Hello everyone,
                        I hope you are all doing great :). This design came about randomly while I was trying out some new polishes. I got many compliments on it so I decided I would share it with you all. For this tutorial all you will need are the nail polishes and a white nail stripper(optional). Feel free to change the colours used in your own creations. Also, be sure to start off with a base coat to protect your natural nails. Lets get on to the tutorial!



Step one: Paint all of your nails in a bright yellow polish.





Step two: On each individual nail create a wave across the nail with an orange polish. The wave can be made with the polish brush approximately two thirds down the nail. Fill in the area above the wave made.





Step three: Next, repeat the second step but this time using a navy blue polish. This wave should be made one third down the nail. 




Step four: This step is optional; I decided to add white curved lines to the sections of the nail where two colours met. 





 Step five: Clean up around your nails to remove any polish from the skin and add your preferred top coat to smooth out design and add shine.






Products used:
Art club nail stripper: white
China glaze: man hunt
F21 nail polish: neon coral
Orly: lemonade
Top Coat- Seche vite fast drying top coat



Thanks for checking out my blog post and I hope you all try out the design. Feel free to leave a comment and share this page with your family and friends. Check out my page next week for another tutorial. Enjoy the rest of your week!


See you soon.

Ciao,
Shannon.











No comments:

Post a Comment